Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005.
Official Website : www.hssc.gov.in
Address : Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula, Pin-134151 Haryana
Phone : +91-172-2566597
HSSC Recruitment Junior Lecturer Assistant, Laboratory Attendant & Other Vacancy
HSSC Job Description
- Last Date to Apply : 22 January 2018
- Post Title : Junior Lecturer Assistant, Laboratory Attendant & Other Vacancy
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.1800/- or Rs.1900/-)
- No of Openings : 282 ( 61 – Junior Lecturer Assistant & 162 – Laboratory Attendant )
- Job Location : Haryana
- Application Fee : Rs. 100/- for General (Male/ Female Candidates), Rs 50/- for General (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 25/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male Candidates) and Rs. 13/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Female Candidates).
- Selection Process : Written Exam & Interview.
Who Can Apply this HSSC Vacancy
- Education : Matric with Physics, chemistry, Biology or General Science.
- Age : Between 17 to 42 Year on 22 Jan 2018
- Only Indian National Can apply
How to Apply HSSC Recruitment
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.hssc.gov.in from 01.01.2018 to 22.01.2018.